Monday, August 28, 2006

What do we have/want !?

Few days back i was browsing through a website where we can create our own webpage and use it to increase our network both personally and business wise.

There i saw two interesting(or which i felt as interesting) questions...
what do u have?
what do u want?

I am not sure how these questions are in relation with the purpose of that site, but these got my attention.
I was thinking for a while, say for about 15 mins and then i realized that am thinking about something which i already have, but i could not make what it is. Does it mean i don't have anything? or I don't realize what i have?

Then comes the second question, what do i want? I was thinking for this question also. Again does it mean i don't want anything? or I don't know what i want? (I guess the second one is right!)

If someone asks me these questions today, i still do not have any answers for ready. But one thing i can say for sure is that.. i have few(be it one atleast) people who think/care for me. Isn't that enough?
What more do i want/need?

Hmm... i know am being a little philosophical here.

But still i guess i want something more... which am not sure what it is...
I feel so for the reason that, am not able to say "i don't need anything more" whole heartedly.
So what do i want?
More money? No... i dont' think i've ever cared/craved for it.
Then?

Don't know... have to find it out.
If i can find it out, am sure i found my trueself.

Did you !?

10 comments:

kiraN said...

chaitu, wat hapend to u??
ru okay or changing ur profession as Philosopher?

btw, u'll find wat u want in near future. may be in 1 r 2 yrs.

wishing u all the best :)

-kiraN

Krish said...

We'll never know what we want in life :)
If we find it we are no more a human being!

Good that there are no separtae exams titld "Things you want in Life". I would hate the world where Brillant Turorials offers 2-4 years/crash course in in that exam.. :D

Vishnu said...

hahaa want hpnd Chaitu.....

we are not sage to say "i don't need anything more"... aftall human beings with desire....

desire grows as we grow !

Cheers!
:)

Anonymous said...

I dont know wat u have but know wat u dont have and wat u need.
a) u dont have my full size poster
b) u need my full size poster
a new question will be wat wil u do with my poster
answer is, u need to place my image in ur pooja place so that u can find peace in ur life.
:P

Anonymous said...

Chaitanya...
Hi, interestingly when I was reading ur post, same time I was listening a song "Illutions"[http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ryancabrera/illusions.html] by Ryan Cabrera and the motive of these 2 things r so dramaticcaly same...

I think it's a life-long proccess to find out own true-self but yeah we can find what the true things we wanna live for...

Cheers..
Roy

Devilish Angel said...

Baby devil is saying these things to everybody Chaitu. And baby devil doesnt have money to have dinner also ... So sad na...

Movie Mazaa said...

Chaitu,

U struck the nail right on its head, pal.

There are a few questions for which we continue hunting answers and then one fine day pass away from this world, never having found the responses to our probes.

But ofcourse, the search continues!

:)

రానారె said...

"...i have few(be it one atleast) people who think/care for me. Isn't that enough?
What more do i want/need?"

That is not enough. There comes a day, the day only you will be there to help you. Not when you grow old, not when you get ill, it can be today, or it can be the day your scooty got punctured at 11pm. You want/need character to be courageous on that day.

చైతన్య said...

kiraN...
btw, u'll find wat u want in near future. may be in 1 r 2 yrs.

Did u change u'r profession to Astrologer? :P

Krish... :D

vishnu... :)

KC... i see

Roy... thats a nice song :)

Vanathi... hmm!

Velu Nair...
But ofcourse, the search continues!
yes...

Ramanatha Reddy... well said :)

Known Stranger said...

beauty is expressed in words.

If i could know what i have and what i want.. If i could know - I think that is what i want and will have