Friday, September 01, 2006

News Headline

A man sees a woman getting chased by a dog in chandni chowk area of New Delhi .
When the dog is about to bite the woman, the man intervenes and kicks the dog.

A Times of India reporter was seeing all this.
He said "That was great. I'll definitely publish this in our newspaper.
Tomorrow the headline will be 'LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM A DOG'."

The man replied "Thank you, but I'm not from here. I am from US".

Reporter said " OK. Then the headline will be US CITIZEN SAVES WOMAN FROM A DOG".

Man: " Actually, I live in US but I'm not a US citizen. I'm a Pakistani national by origin".


Next day, the headline in the paper read

....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

Pakistani Terrorist ATTACKS A LOCAL DOG.

***

Love your nation, but do not let your love to turn as hatred towards other nations.
Nothing in this world is generalized and applies to everyone. Remember excpetions are always there.

6 comments:

kiraN said...

hahaha :))

i know this.
ne wayz thnx. :)


- kiraN

Vishnu said...

:) got this as sms .....

Cheers!
:)

Anonymous said...

http://shameless-self-promotion.org/2005/08/29/terrorist-attacks-a-local-dog/
Good job copycat. You copied this from my blog.
Keep it up
The obviously Gr8 Man,
Kumar Chetan

Known Stranger said...

thatz a good view apart from the lighter side of the joke that is pranked 0n pakistnis.

they are out brothers.... just lost in how to manage their country and their ego stopping themself to be friendly with us. we are also no less - a viscious people

read a book " dragon strike"

Alex said...

There is an old joke floating around but I'm not going to post it here. Essentially, it said that you had to read the newspaper etc. to know who you were supposed to love and hate that day!!!!

Harish said...

Know what...something similar happened to me over here..
Infact i was thinking of writing the same experience as a story for my blog...