Monday, August 21, 2006

Mein aur Meri Shopping - Part II

Hmm.. as i couldn't get, what i wanted, in Central.. i went for shopping again the next day. My colleague who came with me the previous day got what she wanted and hence didn't come with me the second day. I was alone. I had never done shopping alone earlier.

Anyways... I've decided to go. This time i opted to go to Life Style, another famous shopping mall in the city. There was so much traffic jam on the way, and by the time i reached LS it was alreay 7 PM. Luckily i've met a friend there and he agreed to give me company in my shopping.

I have started my search for the top, which i was looking for... got one but it was not too great. So i thought i will look for a better one, but couldn't get any.
There are two other showrooms near by, so we thought we'll give a try there. We went to ShopperStop, but there was no big collection and nothing was great... atleast not of my taste. We returned and it started to rain by that time, but not heavily. We thought of going back to Life Style to buy that top which was looking ok. On our way back there was another showroom - Pantaloons. We went in to it. There was also a sale going on, and as u can expect the collection was not that great, may be bacause of the sale. But that place is a good choice for buying formals. After searching there for about 20 mins one person who works there showed us a top. It was good, and i've decided to take it. But then another person came and said that that was already bought by somebody else. And to my great luck, there was no second peice.
Hmm... We drove back to Lifestyle and bought that top finally. And also bought some earrings. By the time we came out of the showroom it was almost 10 PM.

I've called home to inform that am on the way and my Dad said they are going for some marriage function. So we've decided to have our dinner outside itself. By the time we finished our dinner it was almost 10 45. And from that place my house is around 10 KM away. I can go alone, but didn't want to take risk, so asked my friend to come with me till some nearest point. We both went by my scooty.
To our great luck, when we were almost near to my colony... my scooty's back tyre got punctured. It was on a high way but due to the odd hours, there was no single shop open to get it repaired. There was no choice left for us than to drag the scooty, till my house. But we both were already very tired and could not do it, hence parked it at a bank by road side and informed the watchman there. And went home by walk from there. He gave me company till my house and retured back. By that time it was 11 45 PM. My poor friend had to again walk back till mainroad. He took a bus from there, and it was around 12 15 by the time he reached home.

I felt guilty for dragging him into all this :(
Sorry my friend. The only mistake you did was to agree for giving me company, and for that you had to bear all these.

I should thank you for being there with me, otherwise i wouldn't know what to do at that hour with that punctured scooty on the highway. Thanks dear!

8 comments:

Vishnu said...

so pity of u ....

Cheers!
:)

kiraN said...

frnds r like tht..
dont feel guilty and dont say sorry.
if u do this its not frndship.

- kiraN

చైతన్య said...

vishnu... :(

kiraN... :)

kumarldh said...

The poor guy.
Not poor coz u dragged him.
Poor coz he went to shopping with a female.
Regarding Friend, chill baby, only a friend will walk with u wen the universe will b against u.
And regarding praising the KC, U dont need to praise sun.

చైతన్య said...

KC... ummm :)

చైతన్య said...

KC... ummm :)

Known Stranger said...

nice shopping deal.. i love it. hmmm did rain come on the way, and did you both get wet.. - hey this is the way telgu movies start the romantic scenes right. just kidding

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

Chaitu, that was great on your friend's part. But thats what friends are for. I'm sure you'd be glad to return him the favour sometime if he comes across a situation like yours....