Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back into game


Yes, am back. Nothing great ofcourse.
First things first...
Why did i leave the blog world?
No great reason to mention actually. I just realized(?) that all that am writing here is nothing but crap. Why to waste my time in writing crap and others' time in reading that. It makes no sense. So stopped blogging.
Good enough. Then why did i come back again?
I, now, again realized that all this crap is needed to divert myself from the usual tensions that i face both at work and at home (is it convincing?) ;)

So finally the conclusion from this confused story is that... you have to bear me again :p

7 comments:

kiraN said...

yeppeeyyyyyyy.....
m d 1st here to welcome u back.. :)

kumarldh said...

I remeber a scene from Madagascar. The lemurs are having party and the King Julien (my fav character as shameless as me) is singing the track "Move it" and suddenly the pary is disrupted by Fossa and a lemur shouts
"They are back. Fossa is back. Run for your life..."
I think U got my point ;-)
Welcome back and here are some points worth mentioning.
a) You will not copy me as you normally do.
b) And when you copy me you will give due credit to me.
c) No more Mondi Ghatam Stuff. Agree that you are a Pichi Grl
d) Help me in my Mission, you know my mission.
Ch333r5 Chaitu baby.

kumarldh said...

oye enable comment moderation

చైతన్య said...

kiron...
yes, you are the first. thank you :)

Chetan...
yes... now run for your life :p
you copy my ideas, you are the copy cat.

why comment moderation? i don't need to hide anything.

kiraN said...

hehe.. tagged by me.. ;)

chk my blog..

శ్రీనివాసరాజు said...

Good.. u r welcome.. we bear with..

చైతన్య said...

kiron... you are so baaad :(

శ్రీనివాసరాజు... thank u :)