Monday, June 19, 2006

Second tag... huh!

Actually, first KC wanted to tag me but i was not back by that time. I thought am safe. But then this kiron... didn't leave me :(

Childhood friend : had none (!)
College friend(s) : they didn't say anything much as i was just a fun element for them. (never mind)
Hostel friend : haven't been in hostel till now (but i love to :( )
Close friend : ok... am doing copy paste from a mail by my close friend - "You’re so nice. One has to be fortunate to have a friend like you. Really." (hmm... but am not fortunate enough)
My brother : when we were together we didn't have enough time to fight itself and now he is away.

few other categories added by me... :D
Blog friend(s) : "you are a very good pal" (am i!?)
Colleague(s) : have just asked a collegue to say something about me ;) and he said this - "chaaaaaala manchi ammai... allari ammai... andamaina ammai... kaani baaga moody" (hmm!)
Myself : I still trust people even after having some bitter experiences with closed and loved ones. I should change myself.


no, am not tagging anyone. have fun.

3 comments:

kumarldh said...

who said u r a good pal?
huh
pichi grl
dont change urself for others who dont care for U

Devilish Angel said...

Welcome back Chaitanya...

చైతన్య said...

Chetan... i never change myself for others, but now the change is required for myself!

vanathi... thank you :)

vaishnav... hmmm