Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Logging Off...!



Hello all,
You might've noticed me not being active in blog world for quite some time. One reason for that is being a little busy with few things at work and as well as in my personal life.
These days am trying to concentrate more on one of my favourite hobbies. But that's of no reason to stop blogging.

Well... i decided to stop blogging, for no specific reason. Not sure if this will be for a period of time or forever. I might comeup with something later at some point of time, if i feel like blogging again. But i can't say when will that be, if it happens at all.

One implication of this would be... i mightn't follow all of your blogs, that i used to till now, closely. Hence less number of(or no) comments.

I wouldn't respond to comments for this post too.

Thank you Guys n Girls for all your kind comments on my posts, and for being good pals.

I wish you all a very good luck.

Good Bye.

14 comments:

Krish said...

ok...

come back to this place when you have time chaitu....

we'll be waiting for u :)

have fun!

Harish said...

hey
hope to catch u soon

vs said...

xpecting back to this pevilian...

All the best

Devilish Angel said...

Goodbye for now... Take care... Good luck...

Vishnu said...

tats ok Chaitu....take your time....all the best...
waiting with hope :)


Take Care...

Cheers!
:)

kumarldh said...

nenu not feeling good.
meeru shud cam back.
nenu waiting

Known Stranger said...

HMM.. i think you need some room and to be alone. I feel you are closely affected at emotional levels.

You will pass through the phase. I dont have your mail id to be in touch except dropping a word here now and then.

would love to be an inspiration to pen down . I would miss your comments and your blog. Why dont you make a link in a different way so that i would be great full to you on the being inspiration to me.

i still feel the missing you as the best one i scribbled in recent times. need your inspiration to get inspired. Please find a way , so that we are still linked. You can find my mail id and drop a word to get connected. A request. Please

vaishnav

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment. We each see things differently. Perhaps there is no connection.

Known Stranger said...

i dont mind if you are online or not. I keep coming to get inspiration and i got at last from one of your old blogs.

Krish said...

Happy Valentine's day!

Have fun chaitu ...

:)
krish

Known Stranger said...

hmm.. okie

Anonymous said...

HI..

Hope everything knockin on ur door is great!! Yes its really very sad ti know that all of our fav & idols also did, mostly when I find one of my fav song also copied.

Yeah, in “maine pyar kiya” there are 2 songs…
1. Aate Jaate (I just called to say I love you - stevie wonder) one of the foolish cope ever bcoz that song is so famous. everybody knows that it’s one the best romantic song
2. Mere rang me ( Final Countdown – Europe)

By the way why you logged of, come on….once in a week you can post only one, I think it wont take too much time. ….maybe u hv some other priorities, all the bewst for that!!

Thanks to let me know that u liked my blog bcoz og music…thanks!!

Hope to hear from you more
Roy

Anonymous said...

~ CHAITANYA ~

Heii, sorry to exprees my doubt on ur real-name..sorry again!!
Actually I didnt hear this one before for any girl..thats why..dont mind plzz!!

"If u r out the problem, u r out of the game of life"...so there always b problem...solved & again will creat..its never ending process...

so thanks for ur wowing words...nice to meet u here in blog!!
Roy

Anonymous said...

Heii...

It's nice to know that you didnt take my doubt personaly...thanks!!

Wish your day be so bright today that you need sunglasses...

Roy