Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fourth Window

One of my close friends used to say that my fourth window seems to be big. But i feel the same for the second window.
For those who couldn't understand what am talking about, here is the explanation. This is not something defined and stated somewhere but it is something which we both(me and my friend) used to discuss about, most of the times. This is about a person's personality.

Every person has four windows to his/her personality.
First window tells what you know about yourself and what others also know about yourself. Second window tells what you know about yourself and what others doesn't know.
Third window tells what others know about yourself but you doesn't know.
Finally, the fourth window tells what you don't know about yourself neither do others.

To me, second window is very much interesting and i like to keep it big. That doesn't mean that am an introvert. At the same time am not an extrovert too!!
What i know about myself and others dosen't know is lot more compared to what others know about me. Thats what i feel atleast. And i wish to be like that. There are hell lot of things in my life which i never shared with anyone. I have very less number of friends whom with i share most of the things, if not everything. But none of them know me enough, neither do i except them to.
What others know about myself and i doesn't konw... only others can tell about this. Most of the things that i hear from others about me... i already know. So that doesn't come here. Till now noone said anything about me that i doesn't know. Am still waiting to know about my third window... so that i know myself better!
What i know about myself and what others also know... nothing much to say about this as everyone knows ;).
What i don't know about myself neither do others... can't say anything about this as this is about what i don't know about myself :).

19 comments:

Vishnu said...

me first......

;)

Harish said...

Well..sounds different...
U sounded an introvert tho u promise u r not
In this short life of mine i guess there is very little i dont know abt myself and my friends donno abt me..
Fourth Window??Boy...i m still explorin it...

kiraN said...

i luv first 3 windows.

win 1: i giv 25 for this
win 2: 50 for this, cause wat we know our weaknes's is others dont know
win 3: 25 for this, cause i like to know wat others thinking about me(humans are curious of any thing)

such a nice post chaitu..
i luv this.. ;)

Vishnu said...

am first time hearing about the Fourth Window ;) nice interpretations(other d imension) of personality traits ....

me too introvert ** same pinch ** but sometimes extrovert ;P

Vishnu said...

//What i don't know about myself neither do others... can't say anything about this as this is about what i don't know about myself :).//

You'r a Confused cute little girl ;)

Cheers!
:)

చైతన్య said...

vishnu... thanks!
In many things am an introvert, but sometimes am an extrovert too... thats why i said am neither :)

harish... yeah... am hanging somewhere in between to introvert and extrovert :)
to be true... i seem like an extrovert for those who move with me... but to me... am an introvert :)

kiron... win2 need not be about the weaknesses alone... sometimes can be about your positives also which others might not know!
win3.. yeah humans are all curious to know about themselves.. but its better not to know about somethings sometimes ;)

చైతన్య said...

//You'r a Confused cute little girl ;)

as always ;) :)

Devilish Angel said...

I like the 2nd window...

చైతన్య said...

that's my fav too vanathi :)

kairosnow said...

great thoughts!!!

చైతన్య said...

thanks chez and welcome to my small world :)

PNA said...

i really felt good as i found new info today ....
thanks chaitanya .....

i guess a combination of all four windows is necessary to live in this world.....
....though keeping a secret form others about urself is really cool thing.......just kiddng ....

i liked ur post and as chez put it great thoughts .

cya .......

చైతన్య said...

thanks ash :)
yeah... all the 4 wins are importanat. whether or not they are important... they exist.
its nothing like maintaing secrecy :) but to share everything you should have somebody :)
i feel there is a limit even to share :)

Vishnu said...

hey cahitu wats up....

have a gr8 weekend


Cheers!

:)

చైతన్య said...

thanks vishnu :)
you too have a great weekend
see you on monday :)

Krish said...

hmmmm...
2nd window - i think if it is big, then u'll feel u don't fit well into this world :). It might be good/bad depending on what u want from life ( am making this topic serious one? )

Welcome to the world of blogging. There is a good chance that u might shrink this window by providing some info - example this post itself.

oko...don't try to mislead us from now on...


Chaitu, have a great weekend!!!

చైతన్య said...

>>2nd window - i think if it is big, then u'll feel u don't fit well into this world :). It might be good/bad depending on what u want from life ( am making this topic serious one? )

may not be the case. may be i can make my own world :)
hmm... what i want from life.... have to think about it yet!

>>There is a good chance that u might shrink this window by providing some info - example this post itself.

yeah... possible... if i want to

>>oko...don't try to mislead us from now on...

means!?

Hope you had a great weekend :)

have a nice day ahead

Vishnu said...

hey chaitu...whats up how was ur weekend....


Cheers!
:)

చైతన్య said...

weekend was not bad :) was busy with few things

hope you had a great weekend!

have a great time :)